As a kind of widely used crushing equipments ,the maintenance and repairs of cone crusher is an issue which customers are more concerned about. Regular maintenance can discover problems in advance, nip in the bud, and help to prolong the service life of cone crushers. General maintenance is consist of minor repairs, repair and overhaul. The specific time interval and check the parts, as follows:
Overhaul, general 3-4 years, or according to the specific situation of crusher production, the main contents include:
1) all disassembly inspection of cone crusher, adjust gear meshing clearance, check or replace the upper, middle and lower round plate;
2) change the movement and fix the lining board;
3) replace taper sleeve, base bushing, size bevel gear, transmission shaft, etc.;
4) scrape spherical bearings or replace and weld spherical bearing housings;
5) welding supply hopper, shield, body guard board, etc.;
6) replace part or all base spring and spring bolt;
7) replace the oil pump. High frequency small, users in the production according to the specific circumstances extended to 1-2 months. Timely maintenance will help clear the hidden problems in the equipment, and lay the foundation for efficient production.
1. Set markings for placement thickness control, for example, horizontal standard piles or elevation piles. Printing horizontal standard lines on the wall of building or on the slope of groove or ditch, or nailing wood pegs of elevation there may also be used as alternative.
2. If groundwater level is higher than foundation ditch bottom, drain water or lower groundwater level so that no water appears in the foundation ditch.
3. Before concrete placement, relevant departments shall be organized to check for nonconformities of foundation ditch, including excessive deviations of axis and elevations, unacceptable geological conditions, and unnecessary holes, grooves or shafts. These nonconformities must be removed before concrete placement.
4. Check whether the slopes of foundation ditch and pipe duct are stable. Remove loose soil and accumulated water if any from the foundation ditch bottom.
1. With the main motor turned on, watch the ampere meter on the control cabinet. After the peak value lasting 30 to 40 seconds, the current shall drop to normal operation value.
2. Current during normal operation may not be greater than the specified value for a long period.
3. With the crusher in normal operation, turn on the feeding machine. Adjust the belt of feeding machine to change feeding rate adaptive to material size and crusher operation. Generally material stack height in the crushing cavity shall exceed two-thirds of the crushing cavity height, and material diameter had better not exceed 50%-60% of the charge port width. In this case, the crusher can reach maximum output. Excessive material size can cause blockage affecting production.
4. Prevent strictly foreign metallic parts (for example, blade tooth, track plate, and drilling bit) from entering the crusher, which could cause damage to the crusher. If you find some foreign metallic parts in the crusher, immediately notify next station in the production line to take them out, to prevent them from further entering the second-stage crushing system resulting in accident.
5. In case of automatic tripping of electrical component, do not turn on the crushing equipment until the cause has been identified and removed.
1. The newly-purchased equipment of sand-making line generally requires a long running-in period before being put into normal operation. In order to meet the production schedule or reap more profits, most users have not paid due attention to the warnings of running-in period. Some of them even think that anyway the warranty period has not expired and it is the manufacturer's responsibility to repair damaged equipment. They have the production line operating under overload for a long time. Consequence is frequent occurrence of breakdown. However this cannot only shorten the service life of equipment but also cause production interruption due to damaged equipment. In this end, importance shall be attached to the correct use and maintenance of sand-making line during running-in period.
2. Problems at different severity levels could occur due to long time operation of sand-making line. How to solve minor problems? Inexperienced persons could be in a muddle, failing to find a way out and just worsening the situation. The key is to find and remove the cause. For the sand-making line, synchronization or coordination between equipment is of great importance, especially for the feeding and conveying equipment. Out-of-synchronization between equipment probably causes local even broad blockage, with production line efficiency seriously reducing and equipment damaging.
The jaw crusher is a large crusher installed and receives no-load testing in the manufacturer’s workshop. However it is disassembled into components for transport. When receiving the product, the user shall check carefully the components with the packing list to identify and remove problems that could be caused during transport.
1. To avoid violent vibration caused in operation, this crusher shall be installed on reinforced concrete foundation. The weight of the foundation shall be roughly 8 to 10 times that of this crusher. The depth of the foundation shall be greater than that of the frozen land at local. The positions of anchor bolts for the crusher and motor as well as other dimensions can be found from the foundation drawing. Nonetheless, the foundation drawing may not be used as construction drawing. For these anchor bolts, holes shall be made in the foundation. Grouting in these holes shall be performed after anchor bolt placement. The elevation and size of the discharge chute shall be determined on site according to the discharge process.
2. After the grout hardens, tightening the nuts to anchor bolts. While doing so, measure the levelness of this crusher with a leveling gauge. Along the width of front wall of the framework, the levelness deviation shall be controlled to be less than 2mm. Framework levelness inspection is particularly important to prevent possible skewness of charge port which could cause charge from only one side and bring damage to the crusher because of uneven load.
3. When installing the motor, check the distance between it and the crusher, and whether its pulley corresponds to the crusher pulley so that all the V-belts run effectively in coordination.
4. The size of discharge port shall be adjusted according to granularity of materials and capacity of the crusher. Release the tension spring, adjust the discharge port size, and then tighten the tension spring to prevent the elbow plate detachment. For details, refer to the Component Adjustment Section.
(1) To ensure normal operation and extend service life of the crusher, regular lubrication shall be performed.
(2) Grease in the bearing block shall be replaced every 3 to 6 months. Before adding grease, clean carefully raceways of roller bearing by using clean gasoline or kerosene, with the drain hole at the bottom of bearing clock open. Add grease to 50% to 70% of the bearing block capacity.
(3) Grease used for this crusher shall be selected according to altitude and climate. Generally, calcium base, sodium base, or calcium- sodium base grease may be used. And thick grease may be diluted with light oil.
(4) Between the toggle plate and toggle plate pad, it is enough to apply proper amount of grease during assembly and inspection.
(5) For reliable and quick application of grease to lubrication points, the lubrication mechanism is utilized (there are four lubrication points in this crusher, i.e. the four bearings). For lubrication time, refer to the drawing.
1. Movable jaw does not rotate while flywheel is rotating
2. Crushing plate shakes and makes collision noise
3. Thrust plate support makes collision noise or other abnormal noise
4. Flywheel comes loose
5. Increased granularity of crushed products
6. Crushing cavity blockage, resulting in current of main motor exceeds normal operation current
7. Excessively high bearing temperature